Amesbury ROC Post - Wilts - March 2011

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLEXX

Reaction score
This post is located just off the A345 south of Amesbury. It stands in its own fenced compound and is in quite good condition externally for some reason didnt take any external pics probably due to the big sign on the fence for RAF Boscombe down bearing down on me telling me no pics.

Internally quite a bit remains including paper racks, lawnmower, siren box, snack meal bag, NATO sick bag ,teapot, etc.

Had a bit of a laugh finding this one actually mainly due to going acroos the the wrong field to a pillbox and then being chased by the farmer.
Sorry about the lack of pics heard a siren coming and bottled it. Hoping to go back and take some more soon.

Interesting place - I think you are OK at Boscombe as long as you dont take shots into the base. Was the pillbox the one that is on the road to the East of the base.

[ame]http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/showthread.php?t=16726[/ame]

Thanks for that FLEXX.
Don’t ever worry about the photo quality or your photographic skills, we just want to see the places you are telling us about, you’re skills will improve as you go along and we wouldn’t want to miss anything., once again Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for that FLEXX.
Don’t ever worry about the photo quality or your photographic skills, we just want to see the places you are telling us about, you’re skills will improve as you go along and we wouldn’t want to miss anything., once again Thanks for sharing.
Where is it I live in the area and would like to know

Back