Anyone know any abandon places in London (preferably North/west)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

that_blonde_slag

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Me and my friends would love to begin urban exploration but we have no idea where to start. Does anyone know any places in London that has fairly minimal protection?

Hi, ok the first bit of advice is dont ask for locations, most people spend a lot of time & effort building up their maps & wont just hand them out.
second Id get out of London for your first explores as its one of the hardest places to explore.

Use the search bar on here to look for area / town / county & see what comes up.
google search abandoned places & you will no doubt find stuff.
looking at google maps is one of the best ways to find places though is time consuming.

If you can try & find like minded people in your area through forums , fb etc as that may be your fastest ticket to finding places.

Good luck

Thanks so much
Hi, ok the first bit of advice is dont ask for locations, most people spend a lot of time & effort building up their maps & wont just hand them out.
second Id get out of London for your first explores as its one of the hardest places to explore.

Use the search bar on here to look for area / town / county & see what comes up.
google search abandoned places & you will no doubt find stuff.
looking at google maps is one of the best ways to find places though is time consuming.

If you can try & find like minded people in your area through forums , fb etc as that may be your fastest ticket to finding places.

Good luck
Thanks so much for the tips :) I'll try looking on google maps and checking Facebook.

Latest posts

Back