Arnots warehouse, Dundee, Scotland, Oct '08

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacepunk

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Came across this whilst exploring the old mill area of Dundee. Didn't spend too long as it was wet, rotten and smelly.

Oct08134Small.jpg

Oct08119Small.jpg

Oct08120Small.jpg

Oct08121Small.jpg

Oct08122Small.jpg

Oct08123Small.jpg

Oct08124Small.jpg

Oct08125Small.jpg

Oct08126Small.jpg

Oct08128Small.jpg

Oct08131Small.jpg

Oct08132Small.jpg

Oct08133Small.jpg

Nice pics looks like there was some interesting things to be seen in there, even if it was rotten and smelly :p. I like that guage on the pillar. Good find.

I think this place was originally jute related, like a jute waste works or similar. Watch out for the building on the right of the gate in pic 1 - it's normally locked up, but we found the door open one day and went inside, but were chased out by an archetypal angry man!

Ive been exploring round there recently, very interesting but stinky place!, might my pics once Ive sorted them out. Id love to get access to the 2nd bulding on the right, thought we were in luck when we climbed the fire exit but it was sealed off at the top. Had a wee look through the letter box, and there still seems to be furniture etc, though Ive never seen anyone coming or going from it.

Last edited:
them jungle cup tops bring back memories lol

frozen jubilees , and then useing the empty cartons to make my BMX sound like a motorbike :mrgreen:

nice explore shame the junkies have fooked it :sick:

Back