Ashover ROC Post - Derbyshire - May 2010

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smileysal

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Cobland, otherwise known as Derbyshire lol.
Woke up to a lovely day (then my teen phoned to pick her up from college as no classes :rolleyes: ) I was already in the mood to go out and find something to explore, so she had to come with me, with much moaning and complaining. :) I'd not been out for a few weeks, so needed to get back out and explore something and this fitted the bill. (ie, not too far to walk from the car, :) and a lovely view to boot. :) ) So off we went.

This post as it's on a toursit trail, ie next to seat and loads of rocks high above Ashover, it's all welded shut, so no inside shots :(

DSCF7672.jpg

DSCF7673.jpg

DSCF7677.jpg

DSCF7678.jpg

DSCF7679.jpg

DSCF7680.jpg

DSCF7682.jpg

And just for Foxy, the teen pointing out FOXY on a rock up there lol.
DSCF7681.jpg

Cheers,

:) Sal

I remember dragging Chelle`s 15 year old up to see a ROC post near Avebury,and when we got there she was quite uninspired by what she described as a bit of concrete sticking out of the ground...she has never ceased to remind of that fact two years later!!

Cheers MD, I thought it had a few more bits to the top than the only other one i've ever been to. :)

Cheer Rockhopper. I'd read somewhere that that post had been used for Radio Hams, shame they can't get to use it now either. :(

CHeers Foxy, couldn't resist that pic when i saw it up there. :)

Latest posts

Back