B Powerstation - London

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Expected this to be a permission visit when I first saw it. You must have had a great deal of sheer luck here. Didn't end up in handcuffs did you?

Didn't end up in handcuffs did you?

Well only when I asked, but that's only because I'm kinky...

It was the perfect day for it: Here's a clip from the top :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn4FQ2kRjjg[/ame]

Last edited:
Does look like a nice day that.

Although...

High Vis - Hard Hat = Permission ;)

Ha ha...really?
And people wonder why they get caught wandering about dressed in camo gear on a building site, then declare it un-doable?

Ha ha...really?
And people wonder why they get caught wandering about dressed in camo gear on a building site, then declare it un-doable?

I know it's pointing out the obvious, I just got the impression from the report that it wasn't as it doesn't mention it :mrgreen:

I find the more relaxed approach of t-shirt and shorts on a building site sometimes works well too..

Everybody seems so caught up about the entry methods here. Can I just say that its against the rules to discuss entey methods in public here and to be honest, who cares how UrbanX got in, its an awesome location and its nice to see the inside of it as it stands today.

Plenty of people go exploring with a hard hat and hi-vis, it doesn't mean a permission visit at all.

I know it's pointing out the obvious, I just got the impression from the report that it wasn't as it doesn't mention it :mrgreen:

I find the more relaxed approach of t-shirt and shorts on a building site sometimes works well too..

You wouldn't get near one of my sites without hard hat, hi vis, and gloves!

Will edit my report to mention it wasn't permission to clear things up. I always declare it in the title if it is, i.e. my BBC thing etc.

Incidentally, I'd love to hear where all these throngs of people are getting permission visits from. I heard there was a show flat built in there which I've not seen, would like to see it.

OOOooooooooo.....wanted to go in there since '77 wen it was still operating;)....had plenty of recces but never been as lucky as u lot...crackin pics, great high ones and close ups of dials, very very jealous indeed....can i kick ur ankles:p

I'm always in awe of the gorgeous detailing of this art deco masterpiece. The building deserves so much more.

Respect for getting in and sharing your experience, I'm always hoping to see a Battersea report! :)

Less well known than Animals but you should be able to spot some of the internals on Hawkwind's Quark, Strangeness and Charm album cover:

h**p://www.progressiverock.com/guide/releases/quark-strangeness-and-charm

Latest posts

Back