Bailey Mill. Mar 2010

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ace splore this place,is the G10 still alive? I remember it falling out your pocket at Barnes hitting the floor & bouncing through a hole in the floor down to the nxt floor & it still worked...lol

that was just soooo bizarre - that hole was barely bigger than the canera case it was in - fall of two storeys and it still worked lol.

not took piccies with it but turned it on the other day and it still fired up and seemed fine.

dropped more times than I care to think about - think it's more likely to crack the earth's surface than stop working.

that was just soooo bizarre - that hole was barely bigger than the canera case it was in - fall of two storeys and it still worked lol.

not took piccies with it but turned it on the other day and it still fired up and seemed fine.

dropped more times than I care to think about - think it's more likely to crack the earth's surface than stop working.
Never hear of Nikon stories like that do you? :lol:;)

That is what you call a big machine, like you say... Must have taken a huge amount of effort to get that out!
Such a great place, shame some of the great bits pictured are now gone.

Back