Blown It Juice Manor : July 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers :) but come on Fur House !!!, I saw another set from there yesterday and my jaw dropped even further than I thought possible, I gotta get there soon but its such a drive and into the unknown and SHOTGUNS never mind bulls haha

The latest is that the farmer got someone yesterday and the police were called. The place has been sealed again, just like before. Amateurs considering they were caught at midday.

All in the space of a week - we were there last Saturday at 4am and IN. Not sure if you will see much more if the stories are true.

Excellent report, it's really nice to see both the HDR and the un-bastardised shots in the same report, brilliant, love them both and a stunning location, would love to see this soon :)

Oh it was a shame, we should have gone around all the rooms quickly first,to get at least one shot of each, i always spend soo much time in one room. A lesson has been learned!:)

It's hard not knowing how to play it. Although we didn't get caught we were chasing the sunset and I just about managed to get enough .But like you say I too could of spent a couple of hours in each room.
Good stuff.

We both thought now we are in , we're sorted and no one know wer'e in, never had it happen like that before and without warning , BUSTED!, we would of been in here till last light easily

Latest posts

Back