Bull Manor - Sept 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic report. Feel sorry for the bird in the cage though (I think) and wouldn't like to mess with the security. A brilliant explore.

Fantastic report. Feel sorry for the bird in the cage though.

Somebody suggested to me that the bird skeleton may have been put in the cage by a previous explorer for the sake of a good photo and I think they may be right

I think the bird (with body, feathers and wings) would have been way to big for this cage and it's likely to be the remains of a bird that flew into the house and couldn't find it's way back out.

The things that some people will do for a photo eh?

Fantastic report, and truly outstanding pics! Must see this place, and meet the secca, before it's to late! ;)

at first i was glad to hear about the bird being put in the cage, but then when you think it died kinda the same way but in a much bigger cage, well at least it got to do a dream splore and probably cover the high up bits too before he went onto the greatest splore of them all :) again top job Nelly :) its that good ive said twice now haha

Super pictures. It's such a shame about all these lovely little pipe organs and pionos rotting away. Apart from the ceiling, the library looks in relatively good nick.

this is quite fantastic. brilliant report thank you so much for posting.

so glad to see it 'as was' etc how long before the ebay scavengers get to it ?

I think the days of ebay scavengers may be over if a location is managed properly, this place has apparently been know in the circles for quite a while but has only recently come to the surface

I think the days of ebay scavengers may be over if a location is managed properly, this place has apparently been know in the circles for quite a while but has only recently come to the surface

Unfortunately it's when it comes to the surface that the "wrong" people manage to get in them. A couple of things go well with this place though, the security and the location. Fingers crossed it's contents remain in situ and not on Ebay...

This is a fantastic report, probably one of the best sets I've seen by far!

Latest posts

Back