Castle Miranda aka Château Noisy

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
The abandoned fairy tale castle, Castle Miranda aka Château de Noisy stands rotting and crumbling atop a large hill in Celles, Belgium. Surrounded by Forest, depending upon how you approach the building you are pretty much on top of it before you can clearly see where it is located. Visited with Kriegaffe9 and Andy K the last stop on day 1 of the “missing man tour” we arrived just in time for sunset! Having waited years to see this place I first visited around 18 months ago at the end of 2012, I’m really glad I got to revisit this place especially with rumours of an impending demolition. I managed to climb the rooftops again at the rear and we also found our way across the dodgy joist walk to see the twin baths and access one of the turrets both areas missed on our first trip. Thankfully we didn’t have the pleasure of meeting the grounds keeper this time… It was nice to explore this place without being shot at :).

Miranda-1.JPG

Miranda-2.JPG

Miranda-3.JPG

Miranda-4.JPG

Miranda-5.JPG

Miranda-6.JPG

Miranda-7.JPG

Miranda-8.JPG

Miranda-9.JPG

Miranda-10.JPG

Miranda-11.JPG

Miranda-12.JPG

Miranda-13.JPG

Miranda-14.JPG

Miranda-15.JPG

Thanks for looking! There are higher resolution copies of the above images and loads more from this visit on my website: http://www.proj3ctm4yh3m.com/urbex/2014/07/08/urbex-castle-miranda-aka-chateau-de-noisy-belgium-may-2014-revisit/

Stunning mate. Love the reflection in the puddle of the external, and also love the dark moody photo 12. :)
Also, photo 3! Im sure we were out in Belgium at the same time, but when i took my photo of the ground floor stairs, there was a massive piece of graffiti!
Great photos and nice report....yeah, im glad we didnt meet the groundskeeper either as i heard you got shot at last time lol

Latest posts

Back