Cheadle Bleech Works, July 2007

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wishmaster

Reaction score
Visted this place, but not the best place in the world, very very long gone, nice to see how nature is claiming back the land though.

Only about 30mins worth of explore, but not bad all in all:

Bleach_01.jpg

Bleach_02.jpg

Bleach_05.jpg

Bleach_06.jpg

Bleach_07.jpg

Bleach_08.jpg

Bleach_09.jpg

Bleach_11.jpg

Bleach_14.jpg

Bleach_17.jpg

Bleach_18.jpg

Bleach_19.jpg

Bleach_20.jpg

Bleach_21.jpg

Bleach_22.jpg

Bleach_23.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Cheadle Bleech Works - Report - 28.07.07

LOL...thats why i changed my post, they started appearing halfway through me adding....lol....

LOL...thats why i changed my post, they started appearing halfway through me adding....lol....

lol i noticed the pics failed just after posting and fixed it swiftly :)

This place is long gone now and had been reclaimed by mother nature.

I believe it has now been demolished completely, I think to just make it safe.

Sweet, I didn't expect to see that much in the way of buildings from the description. Shame there's so much bloddy graff in there, but I guess it must be a pretty cool place to hang out. Looks nice!:)

Love the dereliction of the place...lots of interesting aspects. Nice little explore. Shame it is no more. (The rhyme was unintentional, btw! :lol: )

Cheers :)

Love the dereliction of the place...lots of interesting aspects. Nice little explore. Shame it is no more. (The rhyme was unintentional, btw! :lol: )

Cheers :)

Yeah it was nice, I loved the way that nature was destroying the building and reclaiming the land.

The gaffiti was actually quite nice to see also, as it wasnt just mindless tagging, it was true art and must of taken hours :lol:

Great post!, thanks for letting us have a look.

Sweet, I didn't expect to see that much in the way of buildings from the description. Shame there's so much bloddy graff in there, but I guess it must be a pretty cool place to hang out. Looks nice!:)

This was demoed ages ago, so anyone reading shouldn't waste their time going there.

It looks like it was a nice explore all the same!!. Liked some of the features it had, like that wooden stairs, and the white wooden supports holding the roof up.

Very nice, and i always love to see things with nature reclaiming the areas back.

Shames its been demolished, but at least it has been explored, and documented.

Cheers,

:) Sal

It looks like it was a nice explore all the same!!.

It was a nice lil place, I quite liked it, whilst others didnt, but each to the own :mrgreen:

It was worth the trip, especially as it is a 2min walk from Barnes Hospital as well :)

Latest posts

Back