Church of Vampires

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was in Asda the other day I saw a lurid DVD horror film of this place. The guy standing next to me fiddling with the computer games probably thought I was mad because I nearly pissed my self laughing. Not done in an English supermarket!

This church is now covered in scaffolding and it surrounded by fencing. There is an on site security guard as they are now building lodges, for walkers/hikers. The church itself is being made "safe" and there is talk of the tower being used as an observation platform.

"they are now building lodges, for walkers/hikers" - these were there when I did these pictures. Parked the car in front of them!
&
"Brilliant pics! Bet it felt quite odd walking around there" - Thanks - but not really this place feels like a sad vandalised bus shelter. There are no residual bad vibes nor is there a creepy atmosphere. Must admit though I have never encountered a residual magnetic print (ghost) in my entire life. Not even here

Dem bones by Infraredd, on Flickr

Latest posts

Back