Classic Car Graveyard - Feb 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved this site when I visited.

Great report & pics :)

Sorry I couldn't be there.

where abouts is this place in cambridgeshire ?

Fella. My initial response was to be sarcastic. But that would be unfair as you are a new member and unaware of the situation.

Have a quick read through the comments above by myself, Krela and Skeleton Key and I'll explain

Locations such as this have been robbed in the past by metal thieves, the price of scrap is high and people are skint.

Last year there was a little cottage reported on here and other UE forums with a lot of classic cars within the garden, they were stolen within weeks, its generally suspected that metal thieves scour these sites to look for stuff to steal (cable, plumbing etc._

Hope this helps you understand

:)

(I can't believe I managed to type all that without using the word Pikeys)

Nice to see you all following the no old vehicle posts rule... :S

lol, I was wondering when you were going to say that.

You just get better with that camera nelly. SK better get some pics up a bit quick as he's running a close second at the moment. :mrgreen:

There are still a few things of value (original steering wheels for one) so fair play on the location blackout. Thanks for posting. :)

Nice pics of the vehicles, shame there can't be more on the forum for the understandable reasons.

lol, I was wondering when you were going to say that.

You just get better with that camera nelly. SK better get some pics up a bit quick as he's running a close second at the moment. :mrgreen:

There are still a few things of value (original steering wheels for one) so fair play on the location blackout. Thanks for posting. :)

I genuinely forgot about the ban. No I did!! Honest! ;)

I think the change in my piccies may be down to my new loan lens that I have fallen in love with and now need to start saving the sheckles to pay for it!!! (Thank you Mr Priority 7)

Back