College of the Smethwicks : 2 visits in Feb 2013

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and my group are looking to hit this place up in the next few weeks :) any tips on getting inside? Fantastic report by the way, the photos are stunning

Me and my group are looking to hit this place up in the next few weeks :) any tips on getting inside? Fantastic report by the way, the photos are stunning

Go and find out, you won't get any help in public especially as you've only got one post...get out there and do stuff then people will be more willing to help:)

I just joined this site because I've only just managed to get my group together, I understand what you're saying though, I just REALLY don't want our first explore to go badly for us. But whatever, point taken.

Great pictures, love the roof snow one.

BTW, there was only one gym, the other one you found (blueish kind of room) was a foundry for the more hands on students.

I did a course there back in 2010, it was a lovely place to learn, even if the cafe was shit after 6pm lol

I just joined this site because I've only just managed to get my group together, I understand what you're saying though, I just REALLY don't want our first explore to go badly for us. But whatever, point taken.

Unless things have changed recently, this is possibly one of the easiest places to get into.

Back