Derby,Abandoned House,September 08

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An amazing find, and not at all chavved up. Well done.

That car gives me the creeps

Nice pictures. This house is about 5 min from where I live and I never realised it was abandoned - must have a wee look!

hi i'm new to this forum and i was wondering if you could help me you see i saw this house and i thought it was excellent, i am an art student at derby university and i would love to use this house in my artwork but i need to know exactly where it is. If you could help me in anyway if would really help me x thanks x

ive just been and had a look around. any ideas of any owners that may come back or security?
id love to look around
and ur right the garden is massive!
i wudnt mind living their :p

We managed to "sort of"trace the owners through the company that owned it and left a number but they never got back to us.Not been any activity there as far as we have observed since we went last.

Its a waste of a good old house and grounds really,A bit of a mystery as to why they dont bother with it:exclaim:

this place is active, i went their when it snowed and their was children and adults footprints, the bins in the garage wer moved in the space of a week and full and a new lock has been put on the back door.. mhm

I think someone calls in now and then just to keep an eye on it,dont think its in permanent occupancy though:)

This house is owned and checked on regularly by someone who lives very local.
If you have access to a large sum of money, they might be interested in selling.
PM me for details.

This house is owned and checked on regularly by someone who lives very local.
If you have access to a large sum of money, they might be interested in selling.
PM me for details.

how large?
and how do you know?
x

1709932019528.png

Sorry guys, this beautiful house has gone the way of the rich man. Who needs a food takeaway when you can make a quick buck selling a beautiful old building and its land.
:-(

View attachment 525835
Sorry guys, this beautiful house has gone the way of the rich man. Who needs a food takeaway when you can make a quick buck selling a beautiful old building and its land.
:-(
Knocked down and characterless new-build in its place. Just realised, this is next to the former Derbyshire Fire and Rescue HQ. Explored here backing August 2021.

Looks like everything to the side of it has gone the same way... :0(
Burton road.jpg

Same area in 2010, the deco house had gone by 2016....

Attachments

• Burton road 2010.jpg
    Burton road 2010.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This thread makes me really sad! To see the amount of comments and enthusiasm and how it is now after the video culture 😢 I'm not a photographer, but love ro see pics rather than some dick giving me motion sickness and thinking he's Billy , big bollox
you have good exploring morals imo

Back