Derby Police Station & Magistrates Court - May 2008

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, what a cracking set of photos. I lived in Derby for 16 years and once spent half a day in court 4 as my employer was prosecuting someone, and I wanted to see the process first hand, there was a good smattering of important looking people and chav's in suits!!. A fascinating old building, well done for getting in and posting.

Hi guys, what a cracking set of photos. I lived in Derby for 16 years and once spent half a day in court 4 as my employer was prosecuting someone, and I wanted to see the process first hand, there was a good smattering of important looking people and chav's in suits!!. A fascinating old building, well done for getting in and posting.

Thanks mate, well if you come down this way and want a look.....give us a call! :mrgreen:

Wasn't happy with some of my previous shots so I made yet another trip.

2521292610_487f348fd3.jpg

The walkway to court 2 and the art-deco skylight above.

2521293566_db3c6d56d3.jpg

An unusual corner window on the second floor which looked out onto the enclosed roof area.

2521294960_36daf1d0f7.jpg

A different view of Derby Council House through a rainy window.

The more I see the more I want to go!

I'm making it a personal mission to explore every element of The Derby Central Improvement Scheme before Cityscape puts hi-rises there! One down, one available and one to go, the Council House is reportedly sinking, so that might be going to!

Latest posts

Back