Derelict Garage, Ormesby St Margaret. Norfolk.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going on about chavs and vandals every second post, I think you want them to do their worst so you can whine about it.

I really don't, I just worry mate thats all. I'm one of those "did I leave the gas on" type of people who just worry about stuff.

I'd go and rescue that landie if I could. In fact if the farm I lived on belonged to me, I would.

the landrover looks like a 2A rather than a 2 because it has the chrome headlight surrounds which the 2 didnt have as standard but if the regestration is original then it must be a 2. oh god im all confused now lol

the landrover looks like a 2A rather than a 2 because it has the chrome headlight surrounds which the 2 didnt have as standard but if the regestration is original then it must be a 2. oh god im all confused now lol

It looks like a 2, itd have side lights if it was a 2a

Nice find!
lovin the old lorry thingy

did those building belong to it, did u go take a peek or go in?

cheers
kelly

That's a nice find :)

Liking this a lot, there's a few of these kinda places up here, but they are getting fewer and farther between these days :(

Just noticed in the very first pick, a newish transit in the background, so guessing the site is being used

Wow I love the flatbed thingy, it looks so sad with the headlights hanging out :( Such a soft spot for old cars!

And 40something pence a litre?!?!?! :mad::icon_evil

Back