Echo cottage..Cambridgeshire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant, and even a genuine Hammond organ - could have been some proper old school rockers in resident!

Sadly no; just an infirm old gent surrounded by his hobby. Even if you did not know who lived here, the bathroom image tells one all that needs to be known about his frailty in latter years. Actually these images record a sad story that we see all too often in this hobby.

Sadly no; just an infirm old gent surrounded by his hobby. Even if you did not know who lived here, the bathroom image tells one all that needs to be known about his frailty in latter years. Actually these images record a sad story that we see all too often in this hobby.

Sadly you are spot on most of these houses have not been #abandoned for no read.obviously a few for financial reasons but the majority is due to i am almost certain is no family.its when you are in one you feel the real feel of the place and get a bit of a feel of who lived there

Sadly you are spot on most of these houses have not been #abandoned for no read.obviously a few for financial reasons but the majority is due to i am almost certain is no family.its when you are in one you feel the real feel of the place and get a bit of a feel of who lived there[/QUOTE

I agree, Its the bits and pieces, the photographs, that gives you an insight to the folk that occupied the dwelling.

Love that shot of the front end of the Rover and it's interior, such an interesting place with all them musical instruments...no bagpipes Mikey:wink:

Back