empty house cornwall june 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fascinating! all those bottles of alcohol! and those books, some great finds there. not a bad auction price either!

Great stuff! I have been feeling rather down lately and your photos really lifted my mind so a MASSIVE thank you from me ...

When I see houses like that I walways try to date them, not for any reason other than it's fun.

The architecture and fittings are all over the place, a real mix and I like that. It confuses the hell out of me and makes you realise these places were lived in for a long period.
So much goes into them.

Did anyone else notice the sattelite dish on the outside?
It seemed at odds with the rest of it.

Did anyone else notice the sattelite dish on the outside?
It seemed at odds with the rest of it.[/QUOTE]

looking around the house it seems he was in to gadgets he was also into photography he even had a dark room

The second shot,minus skip and car would be a great statement upon nature reclaiming itself over us little naked apes in such a short space of time.
Cool shots,I like your use of depth of field and equally surreal use of wide angle.
Great find would love to stumble upon this one myself,looks like a house I used pass down .... .... .

Latest posts

Back