Fowler Family Farmhouse

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerm IX

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Much like we do in other aspects of life, we put the pieces of the puzzle together, and a story emerges. Often, we are equipped with only a fraction of the pieces of any given story, and all of these pieces are subject to our own personal interpretation. Our minds wander and attempt to fill in the blanks with the most seemingly rational conclusions, naturally connecting dots with this filler info that is often based again on our own personal memories and experiences. Due to this, truth often becomes lost in our interpretations. Our reality is only as we perceive it, not as it actually is. This is why a room full of people can witness the same event, yet perceive it differently, and each leave with their own story, slightly or even vastly differing from the person beside them.

This is the story my imagination told me as I interpreted the pieces of the puzzle left behind at the Fowler Family Farmhouse...

Click the link below for the complete story and tons of pictures...

http://jermalism.blogspot.ca/2012/08/abandonment-issues-fowler-family.html

Fowler Family Farmhouse by jerm IX, on Flickr

A woman's work is never done by jerm IX, on Flickr

IMG_3811 by jerm IX, on Flickr

Who's The Boss? by jerm IX, on Flickr

IMG_3781 by jerm IX, on Flickr

IMG_3782 by jerm IX, on Flickr

IMG_3800 by jerm IX, on Flickr

IMG_3764 by jerm IX, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
The wedding photo is just oozing joy :)

Nicely done there........