General Urbex Photos Thread! - 2

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm going through hundreds of old storage CDs here and putting stuff onto archival disc and I've literally stumbled upon a gold mine of explores!
This is 9 years ago (!!) and was taken at a very well preserved Victorian era rifle range in deepest darkest Northumberland. This is one of the metal target plates that would be raised by the nearby lifting mechanisms.
This is BigLoada.

Shot to Pieces by Craig David, on Flickr

This is one I tried yesterday but didn't get into, so no report. Garey House, Isle of Man.

RSAfQuT.jpg

That stuff gets around. Was recently down in Englandshire for a few days and discovered a large part of a pottery in Stoke being supported by the Lanarkshire Steel Co. Thank you Mr Colville. :)

That stuff gets around. Was recently down in Englandshire for a few days and discovered a large part of a pottery in Stoke being supported by the Lanarkshire Steel Co. Thank you Mr Colville. :)
I've seen cast iron kitchen stoves and other cast iron products made by the Falkirk Iron Works 12,000 miles away in Australia and New Zealand. I have read such cargoes would go out effectively as ballast, the ships returning with wheat or wool.

Latest posts

Back