General Urbex Photos Thread!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aston Hall Service Tunnel

img5653_1.jpg

Anyone for roads? This ones live ;)

3711891856_9c57c0c2f5.jpg

3711885182_570ab8fde2.jpg

And underneath a dockland warehouse in Liverpool

3711038185_e2aa9a92d8.jpg

Here is one picture i would like to share. It's taken in Barton clay tile 'factory'. (soon to be a report when me and 'runner' go back)
it's taken under the floor in the main oven type room and it totaly un-edited. just love the natural lighting and the shovel that is left down there. bear in mine this is dark and i had no torch to focus.. also couldn't see so was basicly a 'point n shoot' with infinity focus :neutral:
comments good/bad welcome ;)

DSC02917.jpg

Cheers Phil

That is gorgeous!
It's so hard to tell what scale it is, too - at first I thought the shovel was a bent nail head :p confused!!
Very, very nice.

cheers :D

i'm going back one day so i might get down inside the little tunnel and set the camera up properly.
the tunnel runs about 40m and is about 1m wide and 1m high. not a nail :lol:

Last edited:
Here's one I made earlier:)
Nowt special, just under the dual carriageway taking you into Windsor
3732207368_98b19e31c4_b.jpg

3 more from me

Here's 3 of Bardsea monument on Ulverston golf course, was a mausoleum to the Bradyll family

IMG_4081.jpg

IMG_4083.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

Phil

mr ant said this is the best pic i have ever taken, composition or something? [he knows far more than me, i just point and click]

008.jpg

should be going to see the band he has recently become photographer for soon so im hopefully going to have a photo-off with him, me and my canon powershot and him as his fuji-big-jobby :lol:

3801023731_55bf40d287.jpg

The old dentist chair in Adel Reformatory, now stolen :( I think this is the last shot anybody got of it before it went.​

had a wander round Druridge Bay in Northumberland and saw these,thought they might be of interest to someone :).not great shots but a great walk!

30ayrf6.jpg

oieiqf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back