Gibraltar

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I last went here some monkey tried to steal my cob. Not best pleased. I extracted my revenge by continually poking another monkey that was sat on this wall, and looking away. He kept turning to look at me. I think I really annoyed him cuz he eventually walked off.

the WW2 tunnels can be visited by walking up to the rock and there is a small reception area i think it was about a tenner each. You also have to pay the toll to enter the rock reserve that was only a few quid tho i think.
I would ignore the minibus tours that are everywhere trying to get you to join them. They say they visit all the tunnels but they don't. Our tour only took us in one smallish 'seige tunnel'

cheers for the pm pink, i have tried on my last 2 visits to gib to get into the ww2 tunnels but each time they have been closed. :( still going for a walk round te other side of the rock pas the calatia hotel there are some cool old ww2 lookouts and what looks like deserted military areas

cheers for the pm pink, i have tried on my last 2 visits to gib to get into the ww2 tunnels but each time they have been closed. :( still going for a walk round te other side of the rock pas the calatia hotel there are some cool old ww2 lookouts and what looks like deserted military areas

Walk right the way round as far as you can go and you'll see the lorry tunnel that goes from one side of the rock to the other. While there, at the entrance that seems completly deralict An old style Ringing telephone bell rang! Im guess its still just connected to the MOD network.

The WW2 tunnels were closed on my first visit. Open on the second! :)

Back