Good Morning :-)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Babycpink

Reaction score
Hello :)

Looking forward to speaking with you all :)

I have been urbexing now for about 2 years so still fairly new!! I am mostly interested in the documentation/preservation of these amazing places via photography and web sites such as this!!
(As well as the excitement of being somewhere un-touched and off limits!!!)

Hoping to make some good contributions :)

Don't be shy to say hello and I am always up for joint expeditions if anyone wants to tag along or have room for a small one :) xx

Happy Hunting

Babycpink

lEaVe oNlY fOoTpRiNtS - tAke oNlY pIcTuReS

It is rare, and not great to be working but at least i have the luxury of nipping on this site form time to time :p
Although its getting more and more.
Must stop and do work :)
Have a good day x

Thanks everyone - Just uploaded my first post - I think lol xx
I have used various sites in the past for research and found this the friendliest by far!!!! Very happy to be here and hope you like my contributions :)

xxxxx

All of this talk about good weather is making me jealous, down in Plymouth where it is absolutely pissing it down :/ oh and welcome to DP :D

All of this talk about good weather is making me jealous, down in Plymouth where it is absolutely pissing it down :/ oh and welcome to DP :D

Dont worry back to normal today, light rain followed by a healthy dose of heavy rain with some light drissle to finish , oh i love Manchester :lol:

Thanks everyone :) Happy to be here!!! xx

Have my next big trip planed for 29th! weather permitting - fancy some sunny shots :) Its gonna be a good one so keep your eyes pealed xxx

No sun here today though!!!!!

Latest posts

Back