Grain Mills, Gt Yarmouth - August 2009

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't know about that one!!! I'm looking at a couple of large abandoned office blocks close to St Crispins and St Augustines, an old asylum, an old boarded up shop close to Anglia Square and an office block in the city centre. All seem to be challenges. I like a challenge ;-)

There's loads in and around Norwich, Gt Yarmouth and Bungay (Wainford has 2 very interesting locations that I'm scoping).

A joint venture would be a cool prospect, 2 eyes being better than 1 etc.

Yes indeed it does Man. Check out my Ditchingham Maltings explore, Sophos has been there too.

The tunnels will be a tough one. I remember seeing a tunnel when I was a child that ran from a pub in St. Benedicts to the Castle - I don't know if it's still there though. Tombland is full of secrets I'm sure. I'd love to have got into the old Samson and Hercules nightclub (aka Ritzys a few years back) - built on top of plague pits etc.

The tunnels will be a tough one. I remember seeing a tunnel when I was a child that ran from a pub in St. Benedicts to the Castle - I don't know if it's still there though. Tombland is full of secrets I'm sure. I'd love to have got into the old Samson and Hercules nightclub (aka Ritzys a few years back) - built on top of plague pits etc.

Wow that would be a cracker! Tombland is one of the oldest parts of the City. I havent exactly been to many places in Norwichas I tend to get into the Middle of no where! I would love to get right round the city, I am a big City fan as well! For my sins.

Yes indeed it does Man. Check out my Ditchingham Maltings explore, Sophos has been there too.

Yep, already checked out your explores and Sophos9 as well ;)

Ditchingham Maltings is on my list - I stopped by there the other week whilst on my way to a band rehearsal, but time was against me. The 2 venues I'm scoping are a little further down the road to Wainford.

Cool, I did hear that Paul Lambert got a speeding ticket the other day and didn't complain - apparently he said he needed all the points he could get - BOOM BOOM!!! :mrgreen:

Very Funny!:mrgreen: You will be please to know I also have an interest in the Paranormal as does my Mrs! Big M.Haunted fans!

Big M.Haunted fans!

Oh. :neutral:

We need to get together so I can educate you, and quick!!! I have a separate website for my paranormal side, I've been in it for years - was interviewed by Yvette Fielding and her husband back in 2004 to take over from Phil Whyman - still waiting for the phone call they promised me - lol.

When you're back from your hols, we'll have to organise a get-together for urbex and paranormal. Perhaps an urbex ghost hunt? :mrgreen:

I can't message you on here at the moment, my e-mail is on my signature though :)

Oh. :neutral:

We need to get together so I can educate you, and quick!!! I have a separate website for my paranormal side, I've been in it for years - was interviewed by Yvette Fielding and her husband back in 2004 to take over from Phil Whyman - still waiting for the phone call they promised me - lol.

When you're back from your hols, we'll have to organise a get-together for urbex and paranormal. Perhaps an urbex ghost hunt? :mrgreen:

I can't message you on here at the moment, my e-mail is on my signature though :)

Ah I see. These subjects seem to go hand in hand!

Latest posts

Back