Grand Old House - Near Walsall

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have now explored this place and what a fantastic building it is!..got a few pics il post up when ive uploaded them :)

Last edited:
Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture13.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture14.jpg

Picture15.jpg

Wow! Something local to me that doeesn't make me look at it and feel miserable! :mrgreen: I'm from Walsall and hate the place with a passion. Nice find there though. :)

SNAP! i hate the ammount of chavs..and just the general atmosphere! me and the missus are moving to oz when i have my degree so il be outa here!!! :)

Oh this is a gorgeous home, and not too far away from me but i don't know walsall that well.

Lets hope it gets sold to someone that will look after it and keep the original features - my mom has just sold up and she'd love this but oh well.

i was hoping it would be bought by somebody willing to keep it as near to its origins as poss but i think its going to be offered to local housing companies which will rip it down and build on the land, rather than offer it as a sale! booooo! :mad:

I am from Walsall. If a building like this is ripped down to create 5+ houses it would be a travesty.

Great pictures, fantastic flooring.

Great pictures, fantastic flooring.

Shame we can't find the sales agent and get a viewing .... it's a great house with good gardens by the look of it. I want a mooch round the cellar and loft.

Hmmm, thats Parquet wooden flooring, real wood made when floors were built to last !
I landed head first on that kind of floor when I was young (might explain a lot).

T

Shame we can't find the sales agent and get a viewing .... it's a great house with good gardens by the look of it. I want a mooch round the cellar and loft.

Hmmm, thats Parquet wooden flooring, real wood made when floors were built to last !
I landed head first on that kind of floor when I was young (might explain a lot).

T

yehhh! parquet flooring is definately hardcore..had to rip up a fair flew floors of it when i was working as a carpenter

SNAP! i hate the ammount of chavs..and just the general atmosphere! me and the missus are moving to oz when i have my degree so il be outa here!!! :)
You read my mind. :) I don't want to leave UK, just move to elsewhere where I have more friends. I'm studying with OU with a view to getting a better paid job eventually and relocating with it.

Latest posts

Back