Hello 👋

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chucky666

Reaction score
Hi I'm just quickly introducing myself so I'm Stacey from Cornwall you'll often see my with my dog Chucky she's an American bulldog and loves to explore with me we are looking for lots of places to explore. I love the history of different places and look forward to meeting many of you on our journey.. 😊

Hi I'm just quickly introducing myself so I'm Stacey from Cornwall you'll often see my with my dog Chucky she's an American bulldog and loves to explore with me we are looking for lots of places to explore. I love the history of different places and look forward to meeting many of you on our journey.. 😊
Welcome, I lived in st Austell for 11 years and
welcome 🙏🏻 I lived in St Austell for 11 years and loved going round the clay pits and seeing abandoned equipment etc

Welcome, I lived in st Austell for 11 years and

welcome 🙏🏻 I lived in St Austell for 11 years and loved going round the clay pits and seeing abandoned equipment etc
In the 1950s I walked most of the Lee Moor tramway, north of Plymouth, after seeing the men at work blasting the clay from the ground with high pressure water jets. I was back there a few years ago.

Back