Hello again from Kent

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggie25

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is well? I posted my introduction on this site on the 3rd March and quickly posted some pics.....

Well here is my new and improved post(s), adventure(s) and photo(s)....

I think i joined this site sometimes ago, but not 100% certain, so here i am again lol......

I''m 35 years old, female from Sittingbourne, in Kent. I'm very keen on the outside world and love to explore and feel the fresh air on my face. I love exploring all sorts and when out and about Geocaching you never know what you'll come across. I have a cheap camera that i will be taking with me so here to my posts and pics etc.

I haven't many places under my belt that i've explored but i did find Babies Castle in Hawkhurst and belong to Fort Redoubt in Dover (which is only only 4 times a year if lucky). I hope to team up with other explores and find places, as being female and going out to play by myself, just doesn't feel right and safe. A group outing sounds like fun too.

Will someone/ people be willing to hold my hand or let me tag along??

(Will be re adding my first collection of pics, from Babies Castle and Fort Redoubt. Hope their ok x)

I've just started to do some urbex myself and am from East Sussex, did tackle babies castle the other day with a friend, got a few more sites up our sleeve in the area, could come with us?

Just seen your message Beam3r, keep me posted on when and where and yes would love to team up etc......

Back