Hello everyone

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P.U.INVESTIGATIONS

Reaction score
Hello everyone, like to introduce ourselves , our team is paranormal urbex investigations we are based in Lincolnshire but travel all over the UK, visiting abandoned and derelict buildings wh which we have done for 4 years now , I know the paranormal bit isn't for every one but we also enjoy the urbex part and that is how we started. I will be posting photos of the locations hopefully there will be some new ones for all of you to enjoy.

Thank you .

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the site. I am a paranormal investigator as well but I do not post any of my paranormal pictures or discuss anything related to the paranormal on this forum as it's against forum rules and most of the comments I get are negative such as "Poppycock, Spirits Don't exist or Rubbish!". If you do post, make sure that you don't mention that there is anything paranormal in your pictures, leave that for the likes of me or anyone else who believes in the paranormal. If I view someones pictures on this forum, I use a SLS Camera on my mobile phone and point it at the screen, and I've had some interesting results. The SLS Camera can be downloaded from this link.
https://ghosttube.com/

Last edited:
I won't offer negative comments about your beliefs. But will point out that if you're one of these paranormal groups that goes around messing a place up to fake scariness - I don't like you. We did prince William pub recently and someone had spray painted stuff like "don't go into the basement" on the bar and their YouTube channel name on the mirrors. Alot of them also post specific locations of places publicly in their Facebook posts. S'not good. If not, then 👌😁

Latest posts

Back