Hello frim Grimsby

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danny4485

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wanted to make a brief introuduction. As the title says, I'm from the Grimsby area and I'm quite new to urban exploring in general. I came upon it after looking into the demise of one of the cinemas here in Grimsby and have become hooked at casting my eye on other photos and reports of derelict cinemas, as well as a few other leisure/entertainment based buildings. Hopefully I'll stumble across some other like-minded people on here in close proximity.

All the best
Danny

Welcome alone Danny!
Well there's over 9,000 members, so bound to be a few near ya!
If you do a search in the sarch bar at the topfor places near you, you'll find loads of reports / explorers :)
Happy 'sploring!

Thanks UrbanX, I'll be sure to do that. Currently having a crafty browse of the site at work, bit naughty but never mind! And hi to you rectory rat, good to see a local(ish) member on here so quickly.

Hi Urbex-SW, thank you and I am already! Lots of interesting reports and pics in the leisure section of the site.

hello, and welcome im just down the road in coningsby, and my cousin whom ido most my exploring with is from grimsby. Might see you around

Hi to you barney88. Good to see another local so soon. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what Lincs has to offer, and thanks for the welcome TeeJF, good to be a part of things.

Welcome Danny,
I'm from Cleethorpes and have joined the site today.
I Hope to get lots of reports up from the Lincolnshire area.

Latest posts

Back