Hello from a complete amateur in Oxfordshire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanutjimmy

Reaction score
Hey there,

I've always taken a strong interest in this all, but am a complete newbie. Hopefully when I start to get into it a bit more, I will be able to provide some reports and photographs!

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Welcome along.
No worries with being new to it, none of us are experts, an interest is all you need! Oh, maybe occasional common sense.
I look forward to hearing about your adventures! :)

Welcome along fella, I love peanuts and I call my pajamas "Jimmys" so all is good :)

Welcome along to the forum! I am sure you will love it here :)

Best advice that I can give is to use common sense and enjoy every second of it! Looking forward to your reports!

Welcome to DP

So what sort of thing do you want to explore?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Read the FAQ and use the search button, Bing maps are brilliant and imo much better than google maps

Main thing to take on an explore is common sense, it'll keep you from crossing somewhere stupidly dangerous and dying

Welcome to DP

So what sort of thing do you want to explore?

To be honest at the moment, I am interested in any buildings. Particular interest in asylums and hospitals though, I know there's one or two nearby but I think security is a bit of a problem at them!

Latest posts

Back