Hello from Buckinghamshire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enlightened

Reaction score
Hello wonderful site,I live local to Bletchley park and visit nearly every week ,my friend has a season ticket,we spend hours just looking round the derelict buildings,we always seem to find something new everytime,:lol:sorry no secret visits for us two old girls,we are both OAP`S:cry::cry:

Also most of the old USAF bases are of interest to me,due to I was married to a USAF airman,and at one time or another visited most of the old bases ,Alconbury,Heyford,Molesworth,Woodbridge,Lakenheath,Mildenhall,Bentwaters ,Croughton,Chelveston,and others I cant remember right now ,but all were in all their glory when I visited.

We used to follow American football,basketball,baseball ,visit the hospital at Mildenhall and shopping ,my hubby was stationed at RAF ALCONBURY 10th security police squadren,we met at RAF Molesworth,and all used to crowd into the fire station after the club closed .Happy days and memories also I stayed at the Ravens nest Upper Heyford many a night at the Officers club.

Hi.

Exactly that, it seems no matter how many times you visit the same place you always find something new. :)

Steve

Latest posts

Back