Hello from Dudley

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deathhormone

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I hail just outside Dudley. (No I don't suffer from the accent :p)

I joined up mainly to try and make some exploring buddies, since I don't really have any real exploring pals. it'd be good to meet some and be able to get out to more explores. I haven't been on one for awhile now. :(
Lack of my own car doesn't help that.

Also I only own a Digital Camera(which i detest) however I'm moving up to a Bridge camera in may hopefully. I had a bride camera before and quite enjoyed it so i'm looking forward to it.

Here's some of shots from a few of my past explores.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65785529@N03/

Welcome.

I live in 'Duglay' but will soon upgrading to Halesowen.
Just had a look at your flickr stream. See you had mooch around with Doneby at Nulla Nulla.

Welcome to the forum!
There's a fair few bits round there to keep you busy! Look forward to seeing more!

Welcome.

I live in 'Duglay' but will soon upgrading to Halesowen.
Just had a look at your flickr stream. See you had mooch around with Doneby at Nulla Nulla.

Ah TranKmasT. Everywhere I go, your name pops up. :lol:
The Gipsy Tent Inn and a few other places :p

Yeah I like to get out with Doneby but it's very rare, nice chap though.

=UrbanX]
There's a fair few bits round there to keep you busy!

Yeah, although I've done most that spring to mind. I sadly missed out on the Gala Bingo. (went but couldn't find the plain as day entrance at the time)

Thanks everyone for the welcomes

Interesting pictures of the old Fusion Nightclub on Flickr, thanks. It's no longer in decay though. It's been done up as a private party venue and conference centre.

Welcome along bud. Do you ever go to The Robin in Bilston? Me and the boss go there quite often. She's a Brummy too but you wouldn't notice cos she's been up here since she was 19.

Welcome to derelict places .. I sympathise with your lack of a car and exploring companions .. look forward to seeing some reports posted up and don't worry about your camera .. i got some lovely shots with my old digital camera and it was extremely ancient lol :)

Welcome along from Lincolnshire. I was in Dudley just last week for the Gipsies Tent - it's certainly a town full of dereliction! Am planning to return for a weekend of sploring there soon so feel free to message me if you wanna meet :) And I don't have a car either :p

-RR

Back