Hello from North east london/Essex

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDodoKiller

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name's Tom, and I've really gotten interested in UE recently, and after a week or so browsing the forums (and hiding in the shadows for a bit) I'm ready to do it myself!

I say north east London/Essex becuase I live in a place called Waltham Abbey. (I remember someone saying they went underneath the church in the tunnels!)

Anyways, if anyone is around and would like to show a newbie around, then I'm available all of the time, and I think it'd be good fun to meet some people and have a ramble.

I do have to say that I don't own any sort of transportation (Other than a bicycle) so I think inner london would be good, but I'm open.

Anyway, hope to hear from someone soon.

-Dodo

Hi welcome to Derelict Places Tom & look forwards to you contributing in what we share.
If you haven’t viewed already here’s a quick link which will assist you negotiating your way around.
Please view as can save a lot of confusion ;).

Help & FAQs Guides to using this site, information and help.

[ame]http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/forumdisplay.php?f=94[/ame]

Ps them tunnels under the church are a grim splore lol

SK :)

Welcome along to the forum Tom! I'm sure you will love it here :)

Heloooo! Theres loads around you mate. As well as some lovely explorers! Stick with it and you'll hav all your weekends booked up with explores in no time :)

Welcome mate. I'm in the abbey as well so you'd be more then welcome to join on an explore. Few of us from round here. Drop me a PM. Knowing Waltham Abbey, I probably already know who you are!

Latest posts

Back