Hello from Philadelphia:)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chimera_Ryan

Reaction score
Hi All!

Totally new to urbex! I was able to find several places to go through searching. I'm an international student, so I do not want to get caught as this identity might bring me more trouble. Would love to hear some suggestions on how to avoid security.
Also looking for some overall suggestions for beginners.

Hope everyone enjoys their exploring! :)

Well, that all depends on where you do your exploring. In Philly or in the UK? In the USA if there are signs with the words PRIVATE PROPERTY you don't go there and it's the same in the UK. To avoid security, look for a cabin where there might be security on duty and act like a ninja. Creep along and use shadows as your best friend.

Hi All!

Totally new to urbex! I was able to find several places to go through searching. I'm an international student, so I do not want to get caught as this identity might bring me more trouble. Would love to hear some suggestions on how to avoid security.
Also looking for some overall suggestions for beginners.

Hope everyone enjoys their exploring! :)

tbh in the UK you wont get a criminal record if caught unless you do something really daft like live utilities or railway.
Most of europe is quite similar & though they do have tresspass laws they are quite liberal & dont seem to care that much
Im sure its quite different out your way though.

Back