hello from Plymouth

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plymuff

Reaction score
Hi all

Just been reading through various sites for about a year now decided to join! I have been watching the Plymouth area for alive threads but most are sadly dead. Any locals want to meet would be great theirs a pint or two in for you too!

Feel like I should add some more info after looking at other posts...

I have lived in Plymouth for a few years now and it's only been recently that I have wanted to know more about certain places, buildings have started to sit in my mind at work and plague me with what they look like on the inside, so here I am feel free to contact me any time!

Last edited:
hey buddy welcome to forums i dont normally post up explores as most of my pics are in my eyes not that good but most go up on to my site

Awesome I look at your site regularly to see if anything new comes up, I have explored nothing at all and have lived in Plymouth for years, just been cycling around recently as it gives me more of a chance to catch a glimpse at things than in my car. But no one to explore with. If you ever fancy a mission anywhere let me know.

yeah that sounds kewl buddy am in bristol tomoz but back in plym another guy you should get in contact with is tim will get him to look at this thread and say ello he does a lot in plymouth and knows alot of locations

Great sounds good, I'm always contactable. sounds like we could have a Plymouth meet on our hands!

See a local helpful splorer already!
Welcome to the forum! Look forward to your pics. :)

Hello from me....

My first log in for a while. Used to be into Urbex big time and was part of a group that often used to go out and about, sadly things change friends come and go etc.

Part of the problem with Plymouth - Lack of sites.

Either they are very well secured or not secured and totally trashed and not really worth exploring. - In most cases pulled down right away.

The last explore I done was a nightclub thats back in the local news recently.

Anyhow... I'm always keen to get out and about

Hi from someone else from plymouth i'd love that pint as no of somewhere in plymouth very central that needs doing before its demolished, you cant miss it and its just been finished with and is screaming to be photographed.

Latest posts

Back