Hello from Plymouth!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurarobjohns

Reaction score
Hiya everybody!

My name is Laura and I am in love with photography and history, especially when put together!

I've been interested in abandoned buildings for a while now but after finding this site it's given me a huge urge to actually go and find some places to explore and snap.

Would be nice to talk to anyone who's down this way sometime and anyone else :)

See ya around!

Hiya

My name is ... and I am in love with photography and history, especially when put together!

I've been interested in abandoned buildings for a while now...

im hoping my next girlfriend says ^^ that to me or is that just dreamworld again!

Welcome from a plympton based explorer :) plenty to get out and snap away with... dont be shy get out and snap away :) im sure people would be willing to meet up soon as you can upload a few reports... and maybe get invites to such bigger places many of us keep hushed up for months! :)

Im also based in plympton, want some ideas? get on the bus get off at a random stop and keep doing that until you see somewhere that looks interesting :)

Im also looking to go to all of the Edwardian forts and batterys that surround plymouth soon.

Hello from no where near you! :p
But theres obviously loads of peeps around you so get out there!
Look forward to seeing your pics! :)

Latest posts

Back