Hello from the Netherlands

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peroxidetim01

Reaction score
Hello to you all!

My name is matthijs. I'm from the netherlands, the most northern part of it to be more specific :)

I am an ecologist that spends most of his professional time improving the ecological quality of fresh water (rivers, lakes e.g.). it gives me the chance to find new urbex places to visit later on.

when not working, I spend a lot of my time with my famility. I like taking pictures of nature and urbex places of course! My favorite sports are judo and survivarunning. Both sports keep me fit to enter through that narrow dark tunnels and open windows and find those precious untouched secret beauties of urbex places ....!

Concerning this forum: I want to learn to become a better photographer by watching your photo's and share mine with you.

thanks!

greetings Matthijs

It's great to have another Nederlander along, you are in good company with the inestimable Bartje and Heeftmeer!

Hope you get yourself down into Belgium, there's some serious sites to visit in that country!

Tot ziens...

Welcome along. I think you should pop to Belgium, like said, there are some incredible places there.

Hallo! Welcome along! Sounds like you have some perfect opportunities to have a sneaky Urbex at work!

Latest posts

Back