Hello from York

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surlaw

Reaction score
Hey guys, joined the site because me and a few friends have decided to start exploring derelict places and thought we'd share the experiences on here in hope to find more places to explore.

So far we haven't taken any pictures but plan on doing from now on, the places we have visited around York are as follows;

Ferry Lane Cottage, Bishopthorpe

A small burned out cottage which is quite eary and friends of mine have experienced quite a few eary experiences here and relating to here.

Tadcaster House, Wighill Lane, Tadcaster

This is 3 houses or buildings on one site and is very spooky to explore.

Concrete Works House, Monks Cross, York

This used to be one of 3 buildings on the property and having explored previously there were a number of reciepts for building materials and concrete invoices etc in the "office" part of the building dating back to 1980. This since has been demolished slightly so it is not as big as it once was but you can still explore it.

There are other places we have visited however I can't remember how to get to them but when I do I will update this list they are; The Old Mill near Elvington and an old farm in Colton at the end of a residential road.

EDIT:
Removed exact locations and edited posts after reading the forum rules.

Last edited:
Welcome along! Wow looks like you've done your homework!
But I'd remove the reference to a future explore, this is a public place! :)

Hi welcome to Derelict Places & look forwards to you contributing in what we share.
If you haven’t viewed already here’s a quick link which will assist you negotiating your way around.
Please view as can save a lot of confusion ;).

Help & FAQs Guides to using this site, information and help.

[ame]http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/forumdisplay.php?f=94[/ame]

SK :)

Thanks for the welcoming guys! I'll be revisiting some of the places in day light to take some photos and create some reports :)

Latest posts

Back