Helloooo!!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bambii

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Have known about this site for a while, due to my other half being UE-OMJ, but thought it was about time I joined up myself :)

Have already been on several explores to Harperbury hospital, the Crooked house, Transco, the pig farm and brewery amongst others......am looking forward to doing many more too! On the 'to do list' is definitely Severalls although the early start necessary for that is what's meant I haven't done it yet - I'm soooo not a morning person :cry:

Oh, and I notice he's already given away the reason for my user name, although I would like to point out it's not something I do EVERY time I go out :lol:

aha well hello Bambi lol
good to see you making a profile on DP and will no doubt meet you sometime in the future :)

A humungous welcome from the land of whippets and flat caps...

Erm... what do you do in the nettles every time you go out then Bambi? Is that not a bit risky? :p

Hehe, no I have a tendency to fall over occasionally - hence the name Bambi!
And it doesn't happen as often as OMJ would have you believe.....

Welcome along to a community of insane reprobates.:)

OMJ has put some decent stuff up here so look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Have to ask, have you ever fallen over whilst carrying something heavy.................near his car?:mrgreen:

Have to ask, have you ever fallen over whilst carrying something heavy.................near his car?:mrgreen:

You're joking - more than my life's worth! I'm under no illusions as to which of us is the greatest love of his life :p

Latest posts

Back