Hi from Blackburn Lancashire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkmagpie

Reaction score
hello to everyone... very new to forums: my interests are in old Asylums ( Whittingham ) being my fave one: and Workhouses and anything local...

Hiya... we're just up't road in darwen. If you attempt Whitty take a gas mask, they've blown raw cow poo all over the place to deter people from getting in!

You done the old infirmary near the football ground yet?

Drop us a line if you fancy hooking up for some local explores some time!

Best wishes, M and TJ

hello to everyone... very new to forums: my interests are in old Asylums ( Whittingham ) being my fave one: and Workhouses and anything local...

Welcome along to the forum! Looking forward to your reports :)

Hiya... we're just up't road in darwen. If you attempt Whitty take a gas mask, they've blown raw cow poo all over the place to deter people from getting in!

Now that's just wrong, so bloody wrong :lol:

Hellooo and welcome aboard the crazy train destinations unknown :)

Don't hold your breath! They have sprayed cow poo over the entire area of access and it is supposed to be feet deep. I'd call it organic barbed wire!

Add to whch internally the place is a complete mess.

When did this happen have you been back since our last visit?

When did this happen have you been back since our last visit?

Very recently indeed. And no, I've not been back since but one of the site moderators has and was telling me the other day about it when we were chatting. Personally, given that they have to try to exclude people from getting in I think it's a much more responsible way of deterring than just sticking razor or barbed everywhere. It kind of amused me really.

Latest posts

Back