Hi, from Lancashire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_Nyx_

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forums, ( recommended site by a fellow member ) I have a love of photography and recently discovered this field, been on a handful of explores and love it ! I hope to share soon.

Welcome along to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to seeing your reports!

:)

Hiya newbie! Which part of Lancashire are you "at"? Tracy and I (we're collectively TeeJF, it's not just me) live in Darwen. Have you done the regular Lancashire sites yet then, what few there are?

Give us a shout if you're ever over this way and welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy the "sport"!

Take care now...

Welcome along! There's a guide to posting reports here: [ame]http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/showthread.php?t=16286[/ame]
Look forward to seeing your adventures so far :)

Thanks everyone :)

Hiya newbie! Which part of Lancashire are you "at"? Tracy and I (we're collectively TeeJF, it's not just me) live in Darwen. Have you done the regular Lancashire sites yet then, what few there are?

Give us a shout if you're ever over this way and welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy the "sport"!

Take care now...

I'm from Rossendale and very new to this. I've visited a couple of industrial sites and had a couple of failed attempts at a local hospital and mansion. I'll keep trying though ! Thanks again :)

Welcome aboard the train to ruin, dereliction and other fine photographic opportunistic explores, am guessing your fail at a hospital was Rossendale then, its tough un to crack 2nd attempt we got in, but as for the fail at a mansion you don't mean Jaguar mansion do you?

I'm from Rossendale and very new to this.

Oh blimey!!! That's three of us from Rossendale or thereabouts now, four if you look at TeeJF as the pair of us! Sonyes is the other "perp" as it were!

Things are looking up in the northwest at last, soon we will rise up against the urbexers of the south east and take over the (urbex) world... mwuh huh huh huh haaaaaaaaaa! (fiendish laugh in case you hadn't realised) :p

The North West and South East may have an abundance of splorers, but at least us in the South West have decent cider. :D

Welcome aboard the train to ruin, dereliction and other fine photographic opportunistic explores, am guessing your fail at a hospital was Rossendale then, its tough un to crack 2nd attempt we got in, but as for the fail at a mansion you don't mean Jaguar mansion do you?
Thanks for the welcome and yes both those locations :) :(

Oh blimey!!! That's three of us from Rossendale or thereabouts now, four if you look at TeeJF as the pair of us! Sonyes is the other "perp" as it were!

Things are looking up in the northwest at last, soon we will rise up against the urbexers of the south east and take over the (urbex) world... mwuh huh huh huh haaaaaaaaaa! (fiendish laugh in case you hadn't realised) :p
It was sonyes that recommended the forum to me :)

I had the pleasure of meeting one of the security guards and his giant dog ! :lol:

Its a little tricky getting in that local hospital near you with that security guard and dogs haha. welcome to derelict places laddd

Latest posts

Back