Hi from Laura in Bristol

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlauraloux

Reaction score
Hiya all,

I love :wub: everything about derelict buildings. As a teenager I used to go explore derelict buildings with my friends used to love scaring each other I can remember one that is now knocked down in some woods it was a naughty boys home we had to climb on to a roof through a 2ft high window and down a bookcase that was wedged against some stairs dangerous i know, we got to the other end and the main front doors was wide open lol but we didnt care it was all part of the adventure and was fun, we used to go in old churches, warehouses, houses etc never used to break in there had always been someone there before us.

Now Im older my friends arent really interested anymore to busy with their adult lifes so dont get to do this anymore :( I would really like to visit a old mental hospital not for scare factors I just find it fascinating the history the storys the investigating as you get in every old building.

I would love a photo shoot done but thats more on my fantasy side of things :eek:

Anyways from what I have seen on here so far is amazing and look forward to seeing more x

Laura x

Welcome Laura, some great places to explore. Look forward to some reports.
Oh, i like the sound of "I would love a photo shoot done but thats more on my fantasy side of things" ;-)

Hey Laura! Welcome along to the forum and look forward to your reports :)

Ps, Barrow would be your nearest hospital but it's pretty messed up these days!

Welcome - Barrow is pretty trashed but probably still a bit to see/photograph. Demo starting very very soon though apparently [well, so I've read]

Welcome from, Er, Bristol. There is a few of us from Gods finest City on here :)

Get to Barrow quickly is my advice..

Welcome from another Bristolian. Like Tumbles says, there are a few of us around :)
Oh and yes, get to Barrow quickly if you want to go there!

Thanks for all your welcomes :D

I looked at going to barrow but I heard its not worth it because of security, I'm not into running lol

Lots of bristol people :D is there meet ups or anything?

Thanks for all your welcomes :D

I looked at going to barrow but I heard its not worth it because of security, I'm not into running lol

Lots of bristol people :D is there meet ups or anything?

There have been a few meet ups here in the past, not sure if this forum has it's own annual meet up or not?

Latest posts

Back