Hi from Milton Keynes

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ampleman

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm new into photography and just bought myself a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ48. It's my first 'proper camera'. I've only ever owned crappy point and click cameras.

Hopefully if I can learn more and more. Looking forward to taking plenty of pics!

Welcome to the forum!
I look forward to seeing what you've been pointing your camera at!
Happy Urbexing!

Wow milton keynes population just doubled in size :) Welcome to DP Ampleman from just across the M1 in Bedford

lol are the any decent derelict places in or around Milton Keynes. All the old sites I used to know have been knocked down?

Welcome yes, im from that area also. Dont get out much but my age don't help that lol but do what I can!

I'm gathering a list to go and explore at the weekend. Looking forward to see what I can achieve :)

Can't wait to see how you get on. If you do visit the sheds, watch your step, the floors (or rather the drop into the basement) will kill you if you get complacent. Last time I was there the only things stopping me disappearing through the floor were my plums and my tripod.

Latest posts

Back