Hi there everyone!! im Dan

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroNinja

Reaction score
Hi everyone im Dan..NitroNinja.. My mums NinjaKitten..Im not old enough to join the forum myself so ive joined with my mum..we splore together and with my friends too..She takes us with her and its just class..wev all got cameras and seen some ace places..:).I wanted to join this forum for ages so thanks to krela and lettin me join with mum as boss i can show you sum of the places we see together and i hope you like them too.

sum of the places ive visited are
Malvernbury care home,malvern colleg and nursery, ww2 camp, incinerator,hoarders house,callow tunnels,A1 framing,abbey school,silos,plane graveyard,campion pub,lickhill manor,st edwards.and loads of little houses.

These are sum of my pics

me in the tunnels
aa739adb.jpg

me bobby hannah lou harry
f50d0e7b.jpg

harry
b23dbfbc.jpg

b338f1f7.jpg

d15e0a37.jpg

Fire fun
a963805a.jpg

Welcome along to the forum Dan!

Glad to hear that your enjoying exploring these amazing places and thanks for such a great intro post! You have some great pics there and I look forward to seeing lots more from you!

Stay safe and have fun :)

Hi. Some good photos there already, you've been to some ace places. How cool to have a mum like yours!

Welcome along! I wonder if you're our youngest active member?!
Stay safe and keep the great pics coming!

the new generation lol, you all look pleasant enough:D

Welcome aboard, you should get a kind enough welcome on here.

My mum usually rings me every other week and if she goes through to my answer machine she say's 'When you're not underground can you please ring me' lol, she knows me too well!!

Welcome Dan, heard a bit about you.
Balls of steal you have kid. I was kicking a ball about at your age non of the wiser of these inhabited places lurking behind the walls I was kicking the ball against. :)
Hope your old goose is alright. Haven't heard from her in while.
And welcome to the forum....... Splore hard, splore safe!

Welcome along how great to have a mum taking you exploring, mine never knew where I used to be as a kid, never had mobiles so it was a clip round the ear if you came home late. Take care and be safe.

Hi ya Dan, Welcome to DP.

I've splored a couple of places with your Mum and if you have her as a mentor then you will do OK buddy :)

Just don't go for no gay wellies eh???

Hiya Dan, welcome to the forum. What camera you using?

hi there i got a little didgy at the mo but gettin a canon 10d so i can nick mums lenses :)

Hi ya Dan, Welcome to DP.

I've splored a couple of places with your Mum and if you have her as a mentor then you will do OK buddy :)

Just don't go for no gay wellies eh???

hi nelly mums told me about you, how funny you are :) one day i just got to cum an splore with you,,and noway will i get wellys like mums ...:lol:

Thankyou for all my welcums..i want to get out an splore the whole world now.!:)

Latest posts

Back