Hi

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DamnedBuster

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been an avid reader of this forum for over 6 months now and have decided it is time to say hello and try my hand at a spot of Urban Exploring. Anyway that's all for now and hopefully when the weekend comes around I will be able to get 'out and about'. My main interest is WW2 and have spent many hours reading some of the amazing reports you guys have produced, I especially find the information produced by TeeJF on the Maginot Line a thrilling read.

Hats off for takin the plunge and joining. You'll be better connected to others who can help :)
I was on the phone to a non member earlier today and he said he'd become obsessed with their posts from Maginot too!
I look forward to seeing your finds :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. What a coincidence you were speaking to somepne who found the reports as fascinating and informative as me! I look forward to posting my first report very soon.

Welcome along to the forum! A good decision signing up and I look forward to seeing some of your reports when you get out and about!

Stay Safe, Have Fun :)

hello and welcome along there is a fair bit to explore in are neck of the woods bud.. happy exploring

Such a warm welcome! Thank you all very much. Hopefully I will present you all with something worth looking at in the very near future.

Back