Hi

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melinder1965

Reaction score
Myself and my partner Mick are photographers based in Northamptonshire and Leicestershire and are looking for good locations to do steel wool photography, basically, anything derelict with walls to bounce sparks off, all suggestions gratefully received

Have a look at the various posts in the forum section. I'm sure there is something for you in those posts. "Anything derelict" to me could mean a vehicle or a building, but if you have a look at the postings you'll be able to find something.

Have a look at the various posts in the forum section. I'm sure there is something for you in those posts. "Anything derelict" to me could mean a vehicle or a building, but if you have a look at the postings you'll be able to find something.
Thanks, it was buildings I was looking for, there are a load but some have access issues, would be good to know how people are accessing restricted areas

Myself and my partner Mick are photographers based in Northamptonshire and Leicestershire and are looking for good locations to do steel wool photography, basically, anything derelict with walls to bounce sparks off, all suggestions gratefully received

Hi Im Photographer in Northants ;-) People generally dont just give out locations & tbh u will struggle to find somewhere suitable for this.
Some of the bunkers at Collyweston bomb store are the only ones that spring to mind but Iv heard they have now secured it (due to recent rave I have no doubt).
Look at some railway tunnels too there are several just inside Leicestershire that may work.
Maybe some of the old ww2 sites have buildings big enough to do this on but wouldnt want to risk the fire myself.

Welcome to the forum, Melinder. Enjoy and good luck with your search!

Latest posts

Back