Quantcast

Its been a long time!.

Help Support Derelict Places:

Bad wolf

Reaction score
Hi all, after a long time inactive sitting on my bum.
I've taken it upon myself to get back out there........lol it's like being a newbie all over as most of my mates don't post or have stopped the hobby. Nice to see DP still up and running.

Darklldo

Reaction score
Hi all, after a long time inactive sitting on my bum.
I've taken it upon myself to get back out there........lol it's like being a newbie all over as most of my mates don't post or have stopped the hobby. Nice to see DP still up and running.

Darklldo

Reaction score
Hi Bad wolf :) you and I must have vanished about the same time. I remember your name from when I were here ages ago, but life moved on and I lost contact with the site. Funny we have both returned at the same time.
As the Wheel turns eh? :)

Bad wolf

Reaction score
Hi, nice to hear from you!. I've never really turned my back on the hobby, just sometimes life gets in the way and you get a bit lazy. Best wishes, good luck to you.

night crawler

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Bad wolf :) you and I must have vanished about the same time. I remember your name from when I were here ages ago, but life moved on and I lost contact with the site. Funny we have both returned at the same time.
As the Wheel turns eh? :)
I diverted my interests a bit in that I visit churches and blog about them, I have come across a few ruined ones but not many. Blogging takes up a lot of my time trying to juggle three four if you count Forgotten Fairmile. I've been through a few cameras over the years as well latest being a Canon EOS R6 which is awesome though I find one of the best things to use is my iPhone. A lot of the other guys I remember seem to have disappeared as well. People still find places to visit though which is good.
Welcome back guys