Kettering ROC Post Open Day

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldie87

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
As some of you may already know a few of us Leicester lot took over Kettering ROC Post last year for restoration. We will be having our first proper open day on Sunday 15th August 2010, from 11am onwards. For further info please pm me. Hopefully see some of you there :)

Please note: All items of value are removed after each open day and the bunker is locked

008.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for all your hard work guys restoring this post to its former glory!!:wcool::wcool:
i will hope to come to see what u have done. :)

Really would love to make this Goldie but im away in Poland :'( Hopefully you'll have another one and i wish you the best of luck. Youve been very generous!

Jack

Thanks people :)

Really would love to make this Goldie but im away in Poland :'( Hopefully you'll have another one and i wish you the best of luck. Youve been very generous!

Jack

Should have another in a few months if all goes well. Will try to get up to your open day hopefully.

Damn, I'm gong to be away then otherwise I would have popped along.

What's the pipe in the bottom right hand corner of your picture? Not something I've ever seen at an ROC post.

Congratulations on the restoration Goldie ! Would love to come up and see it sometime. At least I'll have somewhere to chain me mobility scooter to !

Will be good to see those of you that are coming. There will be other open days for those that cant make it this time.

What's the pipe in the bottom right hand corner of your picture? Not something I've ever seen at an ROC post.

The telephone line goes in through that pipe, think its just to stop water getting in.

The open day went really well, had about 25 visitors in the end. Thanks to everyone that made it, hope to see you all again sometime :)

Open day

Nice to see the Post in such good condition and good to meet you all.

Tankman - let me know if you find out anymore about the LUWA kit...

Cheers all

:)

Bobblehead

Back