Kettering ROC Post (Restored) - Northamptonshire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldie87

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
As quite a few of you already know, myself and some of the other Leicester guys have restored Kettering ROC Post. I've just realised there is no record of it on here over the time we have had it, so thought I would post this up! I would also like to thank everyone that has helped out in some way or supported us in this restoration, you know who you are guys :) The following pics are by myself and MD.

Please note, no items of value are kept in the post and it is securely locked when not in use. After each open day all the items you see in the photos are removed.

roc47.jpg

roc46.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC00339.jpg

DSC_0157-1.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

DSC_0650.jpg

DSC_0965.jpg

DSC_0966.jpg

008.jpg

kett85.jpg

kett88.jpg

kett89.jpg

Well done great restoration! I like all of the little details that you have found to make the place look as if the crew just popped out. Will you post the details of your next open day?

Thanks, will post details up before the next open day. That will be when the weather is much warmer of course!

Thanks. Hopefully we will be adding more to it when we get a chance, more kit to display and a later style of aircraft observation post to replace the badly damaged one thats there.

Latest posts

Back