Labyrinth Drain

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alias

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Visited with Dsankt and Loops

This drain really does live up to its name, with twists and turns and loops back to where you were, it really is a maze with staircases and ladders everywhere definatly one of my favorits drains made even more amusing by the company and the prostitute with gold teeth who helped us get home.

anyway here are the pics enjoy

_LON0017.jpg

_LON0013.jpg

_LON0009.jpg

_LON0008.jpg

_LON0007.jpg

_LON0006.jpg

_LON0001.jpg

Alias​

Fantastic pics. Really like the second one. That ladder looks like it would be a great climb.

Those photos look much nicer than some of your previous stuff, Much better now that they aren't all HDR'd to fuck. I'd still loose those borders though. Are these straight photos or is there some bracket and blend going on in post production?

ps. I really Love the combination of engineering and red brick in this drain.

they are straight photos no HDR, no bracket and blend. taken using fixed lighting instead of torch painting

they are straight photos no HDR, no bracket and blend. taken using fixed lighting instead of torch painting

Personally I think its made a big difference to the quality of you photos, Only reason I asked is because a couple look a little out of place in comparison with the others.

These are really great, artistic curved drains and they look good enough to stay in; well maybe not! Great pictures though, thanks.

More awsome pic Alias. Do you fiddle with the photo or is that contrast completely origional? It looks amazing!

Latest posts

Back